Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions concerning dining on campus. If you don't find the answer to your question, please send us an email to hospitality@highpoint.edu  and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

View all questions

Meal Plans

How and when do I select my meal plan?

As part of the online billing statement, you will choose your Dining Plan online, through your HPU MyStuff account. Dining Plan enrollment for the fall semester is conducted between June 4 and the end of the drop/add period for the fall semester, August 26. Once you have decided which dining plan matches your lifestyle, log on to your HPU MyStuff account (after June 3) and choose to view your online billing statement. Scroll down to the Dining Plan section and mark your choice.

Can I change my Meal Plan for the fall semester?

Yes.  You can change your Meal Plan until the end of the drop/ add period for the fall semester by going to the Campus Concierge or Student Accounts and filling out a form.


What are Magic Meals?

Regardless of the dining plan you choose, 7 of your total weekly meals may be used as Magic Meals at any of our dining locations. You may use one Magic Meal per week at 1924 PRIME. Magic Meals do not carry over from week to week.

Can I select a different plan for the spring semester?

You will have the opportunity to change your dining plan for the spring semester, if you wish. Go to the Campus Concierge or Student Accounts and fill out a form by the end of the drop/add period for spring semester

Where can I use my meals?

Meals can be used at the three dining locations that offer “All You Care to Eat” dining on campus; The Café, Farmers Market and The Bistro. Each time you dine in one of these locations, one meal is subtracted from your weekly meal allowance. The Grille also accepts board swipes for The Village residents, but this location does not offer the “All You Care to Eat” option.

Can I treat a friend by using 'two' meals during a meal period?

You may treat a friend using a Magic Meal or Dining Dollars.

What do I do when my Declining Balance runs low?

HPU is a “Cashless Campus” which ensures that our students are able to enjoy the extraordinary services we provide for their exclusive use in a safe and secure environment. The Passport Card is the only form of payment accepted on campus.  Go to Blackboard, click on “HPU Passport,” then “Card Deposit” and add money to your General Account by entering credit/debit card information.


Where can I find more info on nutrition?

For more on Nutritional Information and Healthy for Life initiatives, visit our Eat Well section.

Why do I have to create an account in order to check out?

For you, and us, to be able to best track orders, and to be able to contact you in case of a question regarding your order we ask that you create a CampusDish account.

How do I create an account?

Click the "Login" button, and then on the login page click the "create a new account" link.

How do I find more about Nutritional Information?

Use our Comparison Box and Nutritional Calculator to get the most out of your eating decisions. Select products from the Menu section and use one of the options below to get accurate comparisons and information about your choices. 

For more on Nutritional Information and Healthy for Life initiatives, visit our Eat Well section.